Episode 33 - How to overcome the betrayal of one you love
Anxiety does not have the final word.
Free Scripture Reading Plan on Overcoming Anxiety!
The Scriptures listed in this plan are so important to learn and memorize. We pray that it helps with your daily plan of being in the Word.
During this series, we will be looking at the fascinating stories of faithful men and women of God that struggled with anxiety and what that means for us today.
In today’s episode, discover:
- A Biblical example- David’s story, his ups and downs, fear and doubts, and the one step of faith that changed everything;
- Encouragement from the Bible to overcome anxiety.
- Reassurance to remember that God sees and hears us.
… and MUCH MORE!
Today, we dive into King David’s story, which is a good example of how to deal with anxiety because we can watch as he works through it by adjusting his focus on God. In the midst of anxiety, God became the focus of David’s hope.
Tune in today and listen to this episode full of encouragement and examples from Scripture that will help us address anxious thoughts.
It’s a great reminder that while there's so much we want God to be doing (and it's fine to pray for those things), in the end, we are to simply stand on the confidence that God is in control.
For Further Study
If you want to go even further, join us for an in-depth study during the month of August: The truth about anxiety: calming your soul in a chaotic world. You will have access to a Scripture Reading Plan, Complete Bible Study, Live workshops with recordings, a special community, creative elements for journaling and much, much more. Get the details here: www.sojoacademy.com.
- Study the Truth About Anxiety in more depth with a 4-week Bible Study Bundle with a full Bible Study, a printable Bible journaling kit, Scripture reading and writing plan, and BONUS videos FIND IT HERE.
- Become a Sojo Academy member: a community for Christian women that encourages Bible Study, fellowship, and creative worship. CHECK IT OUT HERE.
- Explore God's World Collection HERE.
- We encourage you to download a wonderful free resource while you listen to the podcast episodes.
It's a free Scripture Reading Plan on Overcoming Anxiety! The Scriptures listed in this plan are so important to learn and memorize. We pray that it helps with your daily plan of being in the Word.
“We must believe that God is who He says He is. He's working all things for our good and His glory. Those are things we have to take by faith” - Arabah Joy
“I'm not gonna lean on my own understanding, my own logic or my own ability to figure it out. I'm just going to trust and believe what God says in His word.” - Jen Evangelista
HOW TO RATE, REVIEW & SUBSCRIBE
You can find The Sojo Show Podcast on all the major podcast apps, as well as here on The Sojo Hub website.
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player using the links below.
And don’t forget to leave a rating and review after you’ve listened. We really appreciate it and truly want to hear what you think!
CONNECT WITH JEN & AJ
Also, If you have a question for us, it could be super silly, it can be a little bit deeper. It doesn’t matter, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org... you may just hear the answer on an upcoming podcast episode!