Episode 46 - Living a Significant Life
Colossians is one of the most Gospel-rich books in the Bible.
Paul wrote the Colossian book to remind his readers that Christ is all we need.
We're starting a series on one of Jen’s very favorite books of the Bible: Colossians, one of the richest, theologically, deep books on the supremacy of Christ that we have!
One cool thing about this particular letter is that Paul, who's writing this letter, had never actually been to Colossae.
Tune in today and you’ll hear:
- An intro to Colossians as a rich book full of all kinds of lessons.
- About our foundation on Christ being adequate.
- Discussion on what your beliefs are about eternity and where your hope is set.
- About the hope we have for the future.
Our hope as a believer is not the wishful thinking kind. It is a hope that is secure. And that is the difference between our hope as a believer versus any other kind of hope out there. We have solid ground to know one day our hopes will become reality.
The question for you today is:
Does your lifestyle reflect eternal hope?
Do your choices reflect that Christ is enough?
Are we pursuing other things blindly and not aware of how we're actually living out a belief contrary to the hope we have?
- Become a Sojo Academy member: a community for Christian women that encourages Bible Study, fellowship, and creative worship. CHECK IT OUT HERE.
- Check out HERE the study we mentioned in today's episode: "Colossians: Rejoicing in the Supremacy of Christ".
- FREE Colossians Bookmarks:
HOW TO RATE, REVIEW & SUBSCRIBE
You can find The Sojo Show Podcast on all the major podcast apps, as well as here on The Sojo Hub website.
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player using the links below.
Spotify | Apple | Google | Amazon
And don’t forget to leave a rating and review after you’ve listened. We really appreciate it and truly want to hear what you think!
CONNECT WITH JEN & AJ
Also, If you have a question for us, it could be super silly, it can be a little bit deeper. It doesn’t matter, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org... you may just hear the answer on an upcoming podcast episode!